The Funds we administer include corporations, limited partnerships, fund of hedge funds, single and multi-advisor funds, master/feeder funds and single/multi class funds.
We at Swiss Financial Services also offer you accounting services for managed accounts, as well as valuation and consolidation services for client specific portfolios. Our clients include investment managers, hedge fund managers, commodity trading advisors, commodity pool operators, family wealth offices, investment advisors, banks, brokerage firms and other financial institutions of the alternative investment industry.
Our fund accountants take on the assignment of the Net Asset Value (“NAV”) calculation, financial reporting and day-to-day tasks for a client’s investment product and acquaint themselves with all the characteristics and particulars of such product. We can assist you with:
- Calculating the net asset value on a daily, weekly, monthly or quarterly basis
- Calculating management and incentive fees
- Coordinating the payment of fees and expenses in accordance with the terms of the offering documents
- Maintaining general ledger and preparing financial statements
- Preparing investor statements for all investment vehicles we service including U.S. LPs and LLCs
- Assistance with regulatory, financial and compliance audits
- Liaising with auditors
- Drafting year-end audited financial statements
- Customized reporting for the asset manager / family wealth office